Our Students

Who studies here?

We are as individual as you are. The variety of courses available means that we also have a wide range of students from all around Australia.

There are about 420 full-time students currently enrolled in Raffles College across four locations. Our higher education courses are delivered at our very own Parramatta campus and at one of our Associate Colleges located in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Colombo. Students enrolled in Bachelor of Design make up about 85% of total enrolments, and the other 15% of students are enrolled in the Bachelor of Arts (Visual Communication).

Looking ahead, we project that our student numbers will grow by 10% in 2017 to around 470 students, with 80% of students enrolled in the Bachelor of Design and 20% of students in the Bachelor of Arts (Visual Communication).

 

Why you should study here

We get a thrill in seeing new, fresh, enthusiastic and ready-to-go students develop into self-confident and motivated professionals, ready to take on the world. Our aim is to improve the professional landscape with talented, motivated and inspirational designers, creators and managers in all their various guises. And when our graduates tell us of their employment successes, there's nothing we like better.

We produce graduates that are industry ready. They are prepared to assume professional assignments in a challenging and progressive environment.

Our graduates have an enviable employment record. Feedback from employers is extremely positive with comments praising our graduates for their professional approach, technical proficiency, good communication skills and enthusiasm.

This could be you.

Whether you already have a career pathway in mind, or you're unsure which direction to take, we can help you open the door to a future that's full of possibilities.

 

Award-winning students 

Raffles College of Design and Commerce provides an excellent opportunity to develop your creative skills in the various study areas.

It can be the gateway to the greatest journey of every student’s creative professional life. The college promises a transformational experience for those who come here. We encourage each student to find what they love to do, be the best they can be, get involved, and make a mark in their respective industries.

Our students have participated in many exhibitions, competitions and events, and they have won numerous awards. We are very proud of their outstanding achievements, and they are to be congratulated for their hard work and talent.

More Information?

If you would like more information about our courses or would like to book a campus tour, please fill out your details and we will be in touch with you soon. 

Enquire Now

Ready to apply?

To apply online you will need to answer a few simple questions - this process will take around 10 minutes. Once we receive your application we will be in contact to discuss the details. 

Apply Now

SHARE THIS PAGE

 Close Window